Friday, September 29, 2006

Terrible horrible...you get the idea

Have you ever had one of those days when everyone (and in this house there are a lot of everyones)woke up on the wrong side of bed. Early.

Yeah, today is one of those days. The Feller's bedroom is a revolving door of Time Outs. I have heard their mantras, "Mine! MINE!!!" and, " I a bub boy!" screamed incessantly at 120dB all morning so far. My head hurts so bad right now that if they open their mouths just one more time it will explode and rain brain juice all over them. Heh. That might be worth it~parental justice.

Do you think I can get away with feeding them lunch at 9:45AM so they can all take early naps? Just asking...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally think you can. And, take a nap yourself while you are at it!

Sorry you are having a bad day. I hope your headache goes away soon.

29 September, 2006 12:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord it must be traveling!!! mine were the same way to ugh.. hope it gets better!!!

29 September, 2006 17:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the days where I am tempted to give them Benadryl just to knock them out.

30 September, 2006 19:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home