Friday, September 15, 2006

Conversations with EEF #1

I think I will start a new feature: Conversations With Eighty-Eight Fingers because, I'm not going to lie, the kid says some weird sh*t. Take, for example, the following about his day at school...

Mommy to Eighty-Eight Fingers:So how was school?

EEF: I had fun! We had recess.

Mommy: What did you do during recess?

EEF: I drove the car (making believe his hands are on the steering wheel). Brr Brr Brr.

Mommy: Oh, that sounds like lots of fun! Did you play with any other kids?

EEF: No. I only ignore children. I already have two children and I don't want any more.

Mommy: You have two children? Who are your children?

EEF: *sigh* (in an exhasperated tone like he is dealing with a complete dolt) The Fellers are my children and I dont want any more!

Mommy: EEF, you can make friends with the other children. The Fellers won't mind.

EEF: No! I don't want to make any more friends at my class. The good news is I already have two kids at home!

***No, I am totally NOT making this conversation up. He actually told me he ignores other children in his class.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

LOL. Who are the Fellers? Is that his posse? Very cute.

15 September, 2006 20:33  
Blogger macboudica said...

The Fellers are the two year old twin brothers.

16 September, 2006 08:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROLF that was funny and so something my daughter would say!!!

16 September, 2006 12:05  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

EEF is pretty freakin' funny. Good on him for having a clear sense of his wants!

(And, who are the Fellers?)

17 September, 2006 19:36  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Oh how funny! I love that he's got two kids at home. Let him know I'm gonna call him for advice when I've got two.

17 September, 2006 21:15  
Blogger Sharpie said...

TOO freakin funny!!!!

20 September, 2006 08:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home