Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drought

Sorry to bum out all of my faithful readers, but I am really feeling down lately. Maybe it could have something to do with my world as I know it caving in on me this week. And the whole issue is something I absolutely can't write about, not here. I can only say it involves a huge, drawn out, overly emotional, and extremely stressful custody battle over my fifteen year old stepson. One could describe it as an emotional rollercoaster, except, this one seems to only be going down--at terminal velocity.Because of this proceeding, we currently have strangers pawing through our lives, prying open all the cracks. I don't feel hopeful. I don't feel much at all. Just drained, worn out, used up. Everyone is showing the strain; we all have short fuses, even the Fellers, poor babes. Now there is only the waiting, the eternal, endless, skin crawling waiting for the final hearing in a couple weeks. We could use a dash of good luck right about now; unfortunately, there appears to be a drought of luck here at Abode McBoudica.

4 Comments:

Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Sending good luck and good wishes. Hang in there.

11 July, 2006 09:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out. Good luck.

11 July, 2006 13:09  
Blogger Miguelita said...

Hope all ends well and soon.

My sister has been going through the same thing with her 15 yr old stepson and it is draining in every way.

12 July, 2006 09:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im praying for you

hang in there

12 July, 2006 12:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home