Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Overheard at the Lunch Table...

Eighty-Eight Fingers: (In one of his Quieter moments a la PB&J sandwich) Farts really loud--twice.

Mommy MacBoudica: EEEEW! What do you say EEF?

EEF: (Laughs) Tehehehe! I farted two times!

MM: Nooooooo...

EEF: Excuse me.

(Dramatic pause while EEF nibbles on PB&J and contemplates life.)

EEF: (Thoughtful tone) Mommy, my dinky doesn't make any noise.

MM: (Stunned silence. At a loss for words.)

EEF: Mommy! My dinky doesn't make any noise!

MM: (Realizing EEF requires acknowledgment for his newly discovered philosophy that while his ass makes wonderful noises, as of yet his penis does not--just wait a few years, kid!) Well, that's a relief!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Thank goodness his dinky doesn't make a noise! This is exactly the sort of thing (no pun intended) I miss out on with girls!

26 July, 2006 16:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROLF that was funny

thank you...

gotta love the kiddies!!!

26 July, 2006 16:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that's hilarious! Can't wait for those days..
Please forgive my posting this here, but I couldn't find an e-mail address on your blog.
I get lots of Google hits every week, as well as regular e-mails, from moms who are considering, having difficulty, or about to give up breastfeeding their (often preemie) multiples. My own experience is just one experience, and what we did will not work for everyone, but I’d like to contribute to the information (an type of information) available by starting a “breastfeeding multiples stories” repository on my blog. I would greatly appreciate some help.
Could you possibly: add the permalink to your blogroll (http://allthis.typepad.com/allthis/2006/07/please_help_enc.html) and call it something like “Breastfeeding Multiples Stories”, contribute a story yourself, or perhaps even mention the idea on your site? I think there’s a need and I’d like to use our experiences to help other breastfeeding moms of multiples. Whatever you’re comfortable with would be great.

Thanks much!

Emmie (Better Make It A Double)

28 July, 2006 11:08  
Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

OMG, EEF and my Boy need to have a convo. We could tape it and become famous on YouTube!

Hahahahahah!

-Blue

30 July, 2006 07:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home