Saturday, May 20, 2006

Junk Mail

I love junk mail!

Here, junk mail is a game. We spent all morning playing Mail Time where the kids put their junk mail into pretend mailboxes (shoeboxes) and taking their letters in and out of envelopes. The rest we fold into colorful paper airplanes. Yesterday, Boompas even turned his paper airplane into an impromptu horn so he could "practice" his instrument with his big brother. All the storebought toys sit absolutely neglected at Mail Time. The boys love these games and I must admit, I have never enjoyed junk mail more. Thank you marketing firms for all these great free toys!

Now if only I could figure out something clever to do with all this junk e-mail...

1 Comments:

Blogger shade said...

Hey thanks for the great idea, my daughter would love that!!!

22 May, 2006 21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home