Friday, May 12, 2006

Blog Inspirations

I am giving it up for my Blog Inspirations for the Bad Ladies love-fest. This is my list of the Blog Divas who have inspired me to come here almost every day and type and read and read and type. To be honest, this was very difficult. I am new to blogging and I am still in awe and inspired by so many blogs out there all by creative and talented people.

I think that at the top of my list is Michele and her blog MommyCakes for several reasons. First, hers is one of the first blog I read and I feel a connection with her because she is also a mother of twins. Also, I love the way she writes. She is straigtforward, no nonsense, yet witty and fresh.

Another inspiration is Blue at either of her blogs here or here. The lady is just hilarious, creative and shares some of the same values as me.

Chantal is on my list for her site Breadcrumbs in the Butter because she is down to earth and tells it like it is to have a house full of kids.

My list wouldn't be complete without Motherhood Uncensored for letting us all know that it's OK to not be perfect.

I have to ad the Bad Ladies themselves for all their thought provoking topics.

Then, I recently became hooked on mom-101 because I don't know what I'm doing either.

Here is one more, Susan at Crooked Pigtails because she is another hard core SAHM with the thankless task of trying to raise two girls. I don't know how she does it.

There are so many more! I am running out of time though. I have Emergency Home Cleaning to enact today because suddenly we're having a big motherly shin-dig here Sunday. Also, I have had some bad news about one of my closest friends, her cancer seems to be out of remission, and I am just not feelin' it today. Any passers-bye enjoy and I will be out probably until Monday. Yes, Emergency House Cleaning does indeed take 2+ days. Hey, I have 5 kids here, what do you expect? June Cleaver only had to clean up after two.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

I followed your link from "If I May Say"

I have a friend with breast cancer ... it is so hard when it hits so close. My heart breaks for her, and her family.

I hope your cleaning goes quickly & easily ... and somehow ..fun.

I haven't read much of your blog yet, but I think I'm going to enjoy it. I read the first part of your entry below. May your mother's day tomorrow be a surprisingly good Mother's day.

13 May, 2006 10:19  
Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Thanks for the Blog-Love!

Aaargh! And more bloggers to read ...

*sigh*

-Blue

14 May, 2006 14:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

I am sorry to hear about your friend. Kinda puts things like whining about landscaping schedules in perspective, doesn't it?

14 May, 2006 17:44  
Blogger Miguelita said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and if I may, I will pray for her return to remission and for peace of mind during the interim.

I am very flattered to be honored by a blogger I have so much regard for. Thank you!

15 May, 2006 07:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These posts are the best. So much new material. :)

Thanks for pointing me out. It's certainly not always pretty, but it's real, eh?

15 May, 2006 12:22  
Blogger Sheri said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. Thanks for the link on your blog! I feel so special!

15 May, 2006 19:10  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Wow, how nice to be included here. I'm really glad to have found you as well. Welcome to the crazy mombloggin' world.

15 May, 2006 19:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home