Friday, June 02, 2006

Why Parents of Twins Are Certifiable


These people will think I am insane. That is okay. I invite them to come over any time and manage potty training my Little Lords Fauntleroy. Behold, my email to customer service at BabyBestBuy.com...

Dear Processing Center:

I am writing to inquire when my purchase of Dappi training pants might be shipped. I ordered it over a week ago, 5/25 to be exact, and I still have not received neither the product nor any indication that it was shipped. I realize Monday was a holiday, but still I would have thought the products would have at least shipped by now! I would really appreciate it being shipped soon, as I am currently trying to potty train twins. I don't want to use disposable pull-ups, I am at the point where I can't put diapers back on them without confusing them, and the current training pants I have for them are not leak resistant, so you can imagine the mess. Frankly, I am quite exhausted with scrubbing my new carpet and something must be done about it. I need leak resistant pants for these children. I don't want to have to go out to the store and try to find an alternative. That is why I ordered online to begin with. But I may be forced to do just that and cancel my order with you. I beg of you, please ship the training pants soon so that I don't have to cancel my order or scrub any more carpet stains.

Sincerely,

Macboudica


*********Update*********

Fifteen minutes after I sent that email to BabyBestBuy.com, UPS was placing the package on my door! Amazing!

Guess I have some apologizing to do.


Dear Processing Center,

Please disregard my last email. I just received the order. Thanks for your prompt delivery.

Sincerely,

MacBoudica


Yep, they really will think I am crazy now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miguelita said...

I am saving this for when I start to potty-train. And we arent certifiable, we are just persisent and definite about our needs.
DAMN IT!!

02 June, 2006 14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect. I love it.

02 June, 2006 17:05  
Blogger shade said...

I hate it when that happens . . . LOL Just glad you got the pants when you were so needing them!!!! good luck to you.

03 June, 2006 11:29  
Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Whoa ... verbose spam. *blink*

Anyway, about toilet training, I'm doing it right now So I can empathize!! Of course I'm making the attempt with a singleton which is probably about a quarter of the work.

At any rate, best of luck! We're making out pretty good over here (no carpets!)

-Blue

04 June, 2006 13:25  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

It's the lack of sleep. We can't help it.

04 June, 2006 19:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure and let us know how they respond. If their customer service is as cool as their selection of stuff, I'll shop there!

05 June, 2006 20:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home