Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging: Fat Cat Update


Today's Friday Cat Blogging is an update on Calisto. The reigning MacBoudica Abode Diva has lost 1 more lb. this week! She is now a svelte and sexy 19 lbs after one week of pure Purina One weight loss chow. She can even kind of almost lick her own bum now, which is good news for me since I am the poor bastard who has to wipe her rank nether region every time she comes within sniffing range. Dare I say it? I am dreaming of the days of no more foul cat stench! I am dreaming of the days when my poor limbs and digits are no longer in jeapordy from her wrath! Soon, my beauty, soon all the male cats will be lining up for miles around to marvel at your slender new self. Okay, so you are spayed--you could give a rat's ass (depending on the flavor), but you know what I mean. I know you would love to have your evil spastic way with those bad Toms, opening a can of whoopas (whoopass, not tuna--you are on a diet!) all over the block! Soon you will get your wish, my dear. You can kick 'em into next Friday's cat blog because you will be all that.

Congrats Calisto!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

My cat Desi could take lessons from Calisto. She has no hair on her stomach from dragging it on the floor. Poor satanic cat.

26 May, 2006 19:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home